| The World Tai Chi Association is an educational organization that assists, educates and certifies students and instructors in
the related arts of Tai Chi and provides related health education, business, personal and organizational coaching that entertains,
educates and empowers it's members. Learn how to teach Qigong and Tai Chi in a Western format and perspective.
"We are committed to helping you to cultivate your inner strength and be successful with each step of your journey
in the great art of Tai Chi"
New and Renewal: $35.00 per year.
We welcome anybody who is interested in learning or currently teaching Tai Chi, Qigong or the STAR & BEAM program to join the
World Tai Chi Association. Our members range from beginning students to advanced instructors.
Certification fees are not included in membership.
Membership benefits include:
- 20% of any online store purchase or seminar.
- Free downloads of the first two DVD's in the World Tai Chi program - a $60 value:
- Tai Chi Theory and Concepts which includes information on:
- The GET IT Concept
- What is Tai Chi?
- How does Tai Chi Work?
- Tai Chi as a Martial Art.
- How is Tai Chi applied in your life?
- The Five Organ Set which includes exercises for:
- Free downloads of the Tai Chi 16 Forms - a $50 value including:
1. Yang Style 16 Form
2. Chen Style 16 Form
3. Sun Style 16 Form
4. Modern Combined Style 16 Form
5. 16 Sword Form
To apply for Membership:
- Access to the member only section of the website.
- Online resources for students and instructors.
- Free E-mail support on any World Tai Chi DVD.
- Please complete the New Member Form. On this form you can provide your experience and contact information.
- After you submit the form you will be asked to pay via Paypal. You do not need to have an account at Paypal. We take Visa,
MasterCard, Discover and American Express as well as Bank Cards.
- You can send in a check but please send us an e-mail so we can provide you with mailing information.
- All billing and bookkeeping for World Tai Chi is handled by White Crane Tai Chi.
New Member Form
How long does it take:
- We strive to provide you with a user name and password to the member area within 5 business days providing we can verify
your payment information and you have submitted the new member form.
- If you have any questions related to membership or billing please contact Master Peter Hill at Jempeh@cox.net or Bill Cartmell
Copyright © 2012 World Tai Chi